Saturday, March 28, 2015

Well Done!


I told you I LOVE my some Bebunni! This image is perfect for so many different card occasions. This one I crafted into a well done card which could be used for many things, boy or girl. Love that aspect!

I used the Bebunni Celebration set with Versafine in Onyx Black with my Rock-A-Blocks on some standard watercolor paper. I used my trusty Spectrum Aqua Markers (Slate, Charcoal, Black, Kingfisher, Begonia, Jasmine, Lime, Peach, Sunset, Sunflower, Scarlet, Gold, Navy, Sea Green, Magenta, Purple, Bud Green, Aquamarine and Rose Pink) with my water brush pen. 

I had a lot of fun coloring this. I was able to use a lot of different colors to create the balloons. It was really easy to add the balloon highlight as well! 

The sentiment is also from this set, Well Done, and I diecut some little blue clouds out and stamped it with Memento Luxe in Grey Flannel on the largest cloud. 

I also added a little blue highlight on the tops of each cloud with my water brush pen and the Aquamarine Spectrum Aqua Marker. A great way to add just a little color is to color a spot onto an acrylic block and pick up the color with your water brush pen. It's a much more subtle color rather than coloring it on your paper and then adding the water. Just a little tip! 

I hope you enjoyed my project today! Check out Crafter's Companion today!

1 comment:

Dawn Darlene said...

I totally heart this bunny.. (I have a Christmas stamp)! Lovely card! :)

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...