Saturday, December 13, 2014

Festive Fun


Good morning! I have a card I absolutely LOVE for the holiday season. I just love this Moonbeam Meadow, Rudolph & Friends stamp set. It's just so cute, and festive! I stamped this image onto my Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock with Memento ink in Tuxedo Black. I colored him in with my Spectrum Noir Markers (IB1, IB2, IG1, IG3, TN4, TN7, TN3, TN5, DR1, CG3, JG2, EB7, GB7, GB10, IG6, BGR3, BGR5, TN9, OR2, OR3, BT7, BT9, LV2, LV3, CR6, CR7, CR9, FS4, FS9, JG5, CG2, CG4, CT2, GB6, GB11, Blender). I used a glitter pen to add accents to the snowflakes/mounds of snow underneath the deer and sled. 


For the background, I used my Spectrum Noir Markers in addition to Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass to create the sky. I love how soft, yet realistic it looks! I used a craft sponge and foam dauber to apply the inks to blend the sky together with the markers. 

The sentiment, Festive Fun, is from the same stamp set. I used Memento, Nautical Blue to stamp that onto my diet tag which is from the Die'Sire Essentials, Just the Ticket die set. I cut that out, stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it and then used a sponge on the edges with Distress Ink in Old Paper to soften it up. I snuck in some diecut snowflakes in behind it and added a pearl to the center of the front one for interest.

I hope you enjoyed it! Take a look around the store at Crafter's Companion at all the great holiday (and non-holiday) products offered.

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...