Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bebunni Release!


Hey there! Crafter's Companion has released a new set called Bebunni. He/she is ADORABLE. I think you're going to really want them all...

Here's the card I created using one of the images from the Bebunni release. He's holding all these balloons. I love the bright colors that I used for each balloon. This was a lot of fun to color...I used my Spectrum Noir markers and used a bunch of colors I've listed below. I chose to make him a little gray bunny to offset the bright colors in the bunch of balloons. I drew in a tiny little heart on his tag by his backside :) Just a cute little detail.


I chose to cut out only around certain balloons to show through the card base's pretty orange color. I used my Florabunda embossing folder (not available at the moment) for the background. I love, love, love the embossing folders Crafter's Companion carries. I want them all. I'm slowing getting them too! I just used a strip of grey patterned paper to balance the colors.


For the sentiment, I simply stamped in black ink and cut out a freehand pennant and added an enamel dot. I used pop dots underneath it and put that on it's side. So that it wouldn't take away from the image.

Please HOP on over to Crafter's Companion today to see all the new sets from the Bebunni release and much more!

Spectrum Noir: TB3, BT4, BP3, TB9, PL1, IG1, IG2, CG3, DR1, CT3, GB5, DR7, True Black, Blender, OR1, GT2, PL4, BG1, BG2, BG6, IB3, CR7, JG1, PP1, PP3, PP5

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...