Wednesday, June 28, 2017

It's Been Awhile...

Good morning, everyone! It's been quite a while since I last created and shared with everyone. There are a few reasons for my absence.

My mother passed away on March 17th and as you can imagine, it was something that was very difficult for me to accept and process. I don't think I'll ever fully accept or process her loss. It was tremendously hard for me, and continues to be. There has been other personal/family health issues and dilemmas as well, so my emotional plate is full! No more, please ;)

So, I'm attempting to create again and get back to crafting and doing the things I enjoyed to do before. It's been a long, hard road with her health the last 5 years and now I have to kind of start over with my new normal.

But I do have happy news in this post, honest!! I have accepted the position to be on the design team for Lawn Fawnatics which is a challenge blog for Lawn Fawn. I'm beyond thrilled to be designing alongside a group of such talent. Come check out the blog:

www.lawnfawnatics.com
I hope that you'll check out the blog and the projects and challenges thus far! It's going to be a lot of fun for me and YOU, so participate every challenge.

-Roxanne

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...