Sunday, March 23, 2014

Get Well Soon!

We all should have certain cards on hand for when an occasion strikes, and get well soon cards are one of them! Here is a cute, one layer card (perfect for mailing) that would brighten up anyone's day getting this in the mail.

I used the Popcorn the Bear-Someone Special set for this card. What I did first was trim the piece to the exact size that would be on my card. I stamped him onto the Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then colored this image in with my Spectrum Noir markers (Blender, CG1, CG2, LY2, GB4, GB5, EB1, EB2, EB3, OR1, OR2, CR9, CR11, IB1, DG2, DG3, GB1, GB3, LV2). I stamped the "Get Well Soon" sentiment along the bottom from the same set in Tuxedo Black as well. I then paired this image up with a pretty yellow patterned paper I had on hand.

Hope you enjoyed my card! Take some time out and plan to make cards like this to have on hand for when you need one in a hurry. :)

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...