Friday, July 19, 2013

You're the Best Card


Check out the latest release called Barkley! These images are from the Barkley Everyday Set No. 1. I couldn't resist his cut little face. I colored him in with my Spectrum Noir markers (colors used listed below) and diecut him out in a simple shape. I cut the sentiment out in a flag shape and added some rhinestones to give it a little pizazz. 


The black layered background I love because it's simple, but fun! I used the 6x6 Embossalicious Chevron embossing folder on the layer right beneath the focal points. I took a picture on an angle for you to see the texture. LOVE these embossing folders. Crafter's Companion has so many to choose from. Snag some today!!


Everything was adhered with, you guessed it, pop dots! Can't craft without those.

Spectrum Noir markers used:
BG1, BG2, BG8, BG10, DR1, DR3, DR5, FS3, True Black, BG6, GB7, GB8, GB10, EB5, EB8, Blender pen

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...