Saturday, June 18, 2011

DING, DING, DING...I won the Lime-A-Licious Blog Hop Challenge!

I can't tell you how excited I am to announce that I won the Lime-A-Licious Blog Hop Challenge over at SP&Company! My second submission won so I'm really glad I chose to enter both cards instead of just one. This was the one I really wanted to enter and I guess I'm not the only one who loved it.

Here is the actual post where my card is shown!


Friday, June 17, 2011

On a Roll Card + Blog Hop Winners


Hey everyone!

Happy Friday! I hope that you have had a wonderful week. I am about to make some lucky readers super happy because I have winners to announce!! If your name is below, please email me at scrapmasterparadise@yahoo.com with your mailing info so I can get your prizes mailed out. Winners have TWO WEEKS to claim their prizes.

The winner of the Blog Hop Challenge, stamp set of winner's choice is. . . 8. Roxanne O'Brien  
Roxanne made this beautiful project for the hop challenge:




I cannot wait to get my hands on the free stamp set I won. I even got to chose which one, which was a hard decision, but I chose the Pretty Pendants set. Once I get to play with it, I'll be sure to post what I do with the set!


unknown.jpg


Thanks again, Sami, for having this great hop and choosing me! I'll be participating over at Scrapmaster's Paradise a lot more often. Visit her site at: http://www.thescrapmaster.com/ where you can participate and shop for her stamps as well!

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...