Wednesday, January 29, 2014

You & Me


Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner and hubby isn't too big on a lot to read, I made a very CAS Valentine card. I think it gets the point across ;) 


I chose a simple cream base for my card, a pretty red/cream chevron patterned paper and a strip of woodgrain at the top (manly, right?) and added a fun strip of glitter. I chose a chunky glitter for that. 

I took my Sentimentals-Imagine set and chose the You & Me stamp and stamped that in Memento-Lady Bug on the same cream card stock as my base. I used a circle punch to punch that out. I took a few chipboard hearts that I rubbed on some Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. This mimics the chevron paper, too! I tucked it under the sentiment I popped up with some foam square adhesives

I think it's a sweet, yet more masculine card. Right? ;) I think he'll love it.

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...