Monday, July 10, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun


It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun. 
I mean, we are in the thick of summer right now, so inspiration is all around us. 
I love to make a little scene with a simple greeting as I did in my card for this challenge.


I love watercoloring, so I used watercoloring on each of my elements. 
The picket fence diecut I just left white and watercolored my green right up to the curve. 
I embossed the hello greeting in white to make it stand out ever so slightly. 


I also gave the clouds a bit of a blue tone. The sky is actually just 
a light blue cardstock underneath my watercolor paper diecut.  

I hope you're inspired to play along with our challenge. 
It ends in a week, so be sure to get your project entered for a chance!  



No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...