There's a brand new release by none other than Sheena Douglass. She's seriously amazing. This set I chose is called What Lies Beneath. It's another "right-up-my-alley" set!!! SKULLS. I told you, I love my skulls.
This would be a great card for my boys since they think skulls are cool. Well, so do I! :)
I wish you could see the sparkle on the skulls. I used the Crystal Clear Spectrum Sparkle Pen, so it's very slightly shimmery. I used a very simple and basic color palette for this card. The pop of orange on the sentiment piece adds just enough color without overpowering it.
Here are a couple more photos showing some detail:
Thanks for joining me today for the release. Be sure to check out the Crafter's Companion website and Facebook page where they will be sharing other inspiration from the other stamp sets in this collection by the design team! Happy shopping. You'll want to get these right away!
- Sheena A Little Bit Sketchy, What Lies Beneath
- Sheena A Little Bit Sketchy, Falling Feathers
- Downton Abbey Embossing Folder, Fleur De Lis
- Spectrum Sparkle Pens: Crystal Clear
- Spectrum Aqua Markers: Slate, Charcoal, Black, Desert, Boulder, Sepia
- Versafine, Onyx Black
- Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock