Thursday, January 2, 2014

Life is Good


Here's a bright card that I created while watching the snow fall. I wanted something bright and cheery! I chose the Party Paws-Bamboo set. He's this adorable little panda holding a giant flower and butterfly. I stamped him with my Memento Tuxedo Black onto the Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock sold by Crafter's Companion. I will tell you it makes a HUGE difference when coloring!! The colors do not bleed at all. You can see that by the dark grey I used on the bear. Nothing bleeds at all. I wouldn't use anything else when I color.


I colored him in using my Spectrum Noir markers (Blender, PL1, PL2, PL3, JG7, LG5, OR1, OR3, IG10, IG2, IG1, FS2, PP1, CT1, CT2, CT4 and BT1).  I hope you can see the subtle sky, shadow under his feet and shadowing on his belly/face I did with the IG1 marker. Gives a ton of dimension to your images.


I stuck him behind this little Polaroid type frame I had with a perfect sentiment snuck in there...Life is Good. I chose a coordinating patterned paper, a little sewn embellishment at the top and glued to my kraft base. Fun and cheery card for any occasion. Hope you enjoyed my project.

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...