Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Thank You So Very Much!


BRRRRR. What else can I do on a cold day other than craft?? :) It's been astoundingly cold here near Chicago. My kids have been off of school Monday and Tuesday to the severe cold we are experiencing. So, let's warm up with a warm and inviting card, huh?



I started with my Sheena's Floral Fantasy, Wild Rose & Hibiscus set and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Stamped onto the Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock. I colored these in with my Spectrum Noir markers (SN: CG1, CG3, CG4, IG1, GB4, GB7, CR3, CR6, CR7, and CR8).

I then fussy cut around them. I chose some coordinating papers I had in my stash as a portion of a doily. The sentiment is actually a sticker! I just kind of arranged things as I liked them and glued down the flower and leaves with the Crafter's Companion adhesive foam squares for dimension.

My kids were crafting alongside me while I made this and were using some glitter glue. So, I snagged the gold glitter glue and added a little sparkle to the center of the flower! :) They use my things, so I use theirs!


Did you notice I finally have a watermark?? I love it! What do you think?

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow Roxanne this card is stunning.. I love it

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,Very Pretty!!!

Sweet Thoughts Card

Spring is just around the corner, and you can almost smell those flowers. Okay, I'm dreaming, but this card is too cute for words. ...