Wednesday, January 15, 2014

You're Super Swell!


I adored this sentiment on the sticker I used for this card. You're Super Swell! :D It's just too cute. I decided to pair that with the Mulberry Wood, Love You set. I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers (Blender, HB1, HB2, DR1, DR5, LG2, LG5, CR1, CR6, PL1, PL2, GB2, GB5, BP2, BP5, FS8, IG1, IG4, IG6, FS2, CG2, BT1).


I then glued my colored image to a tag from the Large Tag Package. I love these tags!! I had a little space left on the left and right of my tag where my image didn't fit, so I took coordinating patterned paper strips (GREAT way to use your scraps!) and filled in that white space with that. I just punched through the hole that's already in the tag and added a fun brad. You could use ribbon or twine as well!


I adhered the tag onto the card base with foam square adhesive from Crafter's Companion. I used a pretty striped light aqua patterned paper, rounded the corners for fun, and stuck that over my sticker sentiment. Easy card with a punch of color to cheer up anyone's day!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...