The pops of green and red and against the all white background make it stand it out!
I did use the Crystal Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen on the snow under and around the envelope. It's so glittery!!
I'd be happy to get this little guy in the envelope! He's too darn cute. I hope you had a wonderful holiday this year and have a fun filled (and safe) new year! Check out Crafter's Companion to shop for your supplies for the New Year. Make a resolution to create all your own handmade cards, or just something fun for yourself!
- Mulberry Wood, All Wrapped Up
- Memento, Tuxedo Black
- Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
- Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils: 025, 032, 015, 094, 096, 047, 027, 085, 090, 104, 053
- Spectrum Noir Markers: IG1 (shadowing in the envelope)
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Crystal Clear and Red Berry
- Die'Sire Essentials, Scalloped Squares