Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Best Love Story...


Happy Saturday! I have a really adorable card for you today for Valentine's Day. This is perfectly simple and sweet for your love! The saying from the Bebunni Love, Perfect Couple set just got me. I love it. I paired it up with the little furry couple from that set as well. I LOVE Bebunni!!!! Check out all the Bebunni sets at Crafter's Companion.

 

I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers (PP1, PP3, PP5, CR8, CR11, TN1, TN2, TN3, FS6, EB6, GB1, GB2, GB3, GB10, IG1, EB1, EB2, EB3, FS4, DR2, DR6, HB1, HB2, Blender). I also colored in the hearts in the actual sentiment for added cuteness. I then took a glitter pen I have and used that to color in the hearts to give some sparkle. I took the photo below on an angle to show you that. Glitter and sparkle is hard to capture! But I assure you, it's there!

I actually free-formed the tag shape you're seeing. I used a cereal bowl to trace around the top for the curved shape and for the bottom of the tag, I just eyeballed it. I wanted to add a little color to the tag, but not too much because I didn't want it to detract from the colored image. I took a small piece of scrap card stock at the bottom, glued it to the front and just cut the edges. Super easy look. :)

I used a khaki and white twine at the top of the tag where I punched a hole and threaded it through. I popped it up on on a simple patterned paper on a white card stock base. I hope you love it as much as I loved making it. Yup. This one's for hubby! Happy crafting!


No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...