Friday, September 27, 2013

Uuuhhhhh....brains!

Halloween is approaching quickly and I was DYING to get out these amazing new stamps I bought over the summer from Sweet Stamp Shop. You should check them out NOW because they're 50% off!!! GREAT deal. I want the rest of them...

I have a love of zombies. Anyone who knows me knows I LOOOOOVE The Walking Dead (yup, Daryl Dixon is my man) so I of course had to have this set. It's the Zombies set. Must. Have. Check it...



The inside of the card...I know my hubby isn't the ONLY one that
always looks inside cards I create hoping there's something in
this one this time! So there. Hubby, this one's for you!
Hope you enjoyed my apocalypse card! HA! :)

Products:
The Paper Studio patterned paper
Sweet Stamp Shop-Zombies
Memento black ink
Stampin' Up red ink
Spectrum Noir markers
ATG Gun
Foam adhesive dots

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...