Friday, September 20, 2013

Makey Bakey Mice Release!


Good morning! Wait until you see these new sets for Makey Bakey Mice. ADORABLE beyond words. I used the Everday-Wedding Day set and one of the sentiments from this set. I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers (Spectrum Noirs: PL1, PL5, PP1, PP3, PP5, LV3, BG1, BG2, BG6, BG8, BG10, BT1, GB6, GB7, BT1, IG1, EB1, EB2, EB5, Blender Pen) and fussy cut around them.


I again pulled out some scraps for the backdrop of the mice and glued them down with pop dots to give dimension.

The sentiment was stamped with black ink and embossed with the Embossalicious folder, Patchwork Border. I then cut it down to size and dabbed on the Delicata ink pad in Golden Glitz (coming soon!). Also used pop dots to adhere this to the base. I added a couple clusters of rhinestones for shine.


Pop on over to Crafter's Companion today and see what other sets are available from Makey Bakey Mice!

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...