Monday, September 23, 2013


Hi there! I've got a fun little project you can whip up for a family member for the holidays. 

This was a mini scrapbook I made out of some old stock I had on hand and some fun holly and berries I had as well along with a little holiday ribbon. I love using up what I have on hand to make it into something fun and unexpected! I just took several sheets of 12x12 cardstock and cut them in half and folded in the center, so you have a 6x12 little mini book. The ribbon becomes the "binding" so to speak. That's it! Very simple to mass produce too. 

I chose the sentiment "holiday memories" from the Sentimentals set Jingle Bells and punched it out with a circle punch (1-1/2" I believe I used) and used pop dots to adhere. 

I colored this adorable little guy for the cover. He's from the Makey Bakey Mice set-Christmas Seasons. I love them all! I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color him in (CG3, GT2, LG5, IG1, TN7, TN8, EB8, TN2, PP5, DR5, DR7, BG1, FS6, blender pen) and then fussy cut him out. I used some red rhinestones from my stash for the holly on his hat.



On the inside, I used various sentiments from the Sentimentals sets Jingle Bells and Mistletoe Kisses. These sets are seriously worth buying the bundle!!! I used Delicata-Golden Glitz (coming soon) and Memento Luxe ink-Pistachio (coming soon) for sentiments. You can use these for SO many things-cards, scrapbooks, custom wrapping paper, gift tags, boxes, I could go on and on...

I have a few shots of the inside of the book as well as a few more of the outside so you can see the detail! Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to visit Crafter's Companion today!








No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...