Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge 75: Dots and Hearts

Hi there! I'm a roll!!

Today I am entering a cute card into the current Lawnscaping Challenge, which is Dots and Hearts. How perfect for the month of love :)



Here's my take on the challenge. I used Lawn Fawn Winter Owl (for the hearts) and stamped that into the circles of my panel which is Centura Pearl card stock. I used my Sizzix polka dots embossing folder. And I actually guess I used the debossed side of the dots. I like that they indent IN instead of OUT. :D Call me different! I then made a little pattern with 4 dots rotating one of the hearts from the Winter Owl set. I just used my Stampin' Up red ink pad. I then adhered that to my kraft base.


I took a red heart doily that I had on hand and glued that down on an angle. I got my new dies I've been anxious to try for this project. They're from MFT and this is Cameras 2. I chose the Instagram die. I added some black paper accents and a little heart from the die set and popped that up inside the camera lens. And since it was Instagram, I used the #LOVE using Lawn Fawn Milo's ABCs set in Memento, Tuxedo Black.



There you go! You can view the challenge deets HERE. Be sure to also check out everything over at Lawnscapings blog. You'll love it there!


2 comments:

{Chrissie} said...

This is SO stinkin' cute! I love,love, love that camera and the little hearts in the debossed circles. Just wow.

Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...