Friday, February 14, 2014

S'More Love


Happy Valentine's Day!! I thought I'd share a cute pic of my kiddos for Valentine's Day. I have used these cards and mailed them to loved ones and friends to brighten their day.

Now, on to the crafty part. I made these adorable little jars with my friend, Betsy, while our kids played together. She found this idea on Pinterest! She brought over the little mason jars, and we made these together! You can find it here as well! LOVE me a Pinterest project!!!! You can find me on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/roxanne_lynn.


In my mini mason jars, I used a layer of Teddy Grahams, M&M's, and marshmallows.


For the pink tags, I freehand cut the bottoms and used Lawn Fawn, Milo's ABCs set for the saying. I stamped them with Memento Luxe, Grey Flannel and the heart is from the Lawn Fawn, Woodgrain Backdrops. The colored portion of the heart I stamped with Memento, Rose Bud. The hearts are actually the center of some heart doilies. I just used VersaMagic, Cloud White ink for those. I stuck the white heart doilies on first with some tiny glue dots to hold into place and then once I had the twine tied around the lid (which was not easy for me!), I used a bullnose clip and clipped on the pink pennant.

For the lid, I used a scalloped punch and some patterned paper. The lettering was done with Sweet Stamp Shop, Monogram Alpha. Just a glue dot in the center holds them in place.


No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...