Saturday, May 3, 2014

Spring Butterfly


Here's a beautiful spring card I created using this large butterfly from the Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy-True Colors. I colored it in with the Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils (101, 086, 063, 069, 043, 045, 046, 017, 021, 022, 028, 030). As always, I stamped it on my Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock from Crafter's Companion. I used the Spectrum Noir Blending Solution and paper stumps to blend the colors together. I fussy cut it out and used the foam adhesive circles to pop it up off the background.

For the background, I used Stamp-It Australia Dreamer-Once in a Lifetime and got fun with some spray mists and then I sprayed all over the entire piece with the Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Sparkle.

The card base is actually a package of cards I purchased at Target on clearance for $0.88!! I couldn't pass that up. I love how bright and fun this card is; it can be used for any occasion.

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...