Saturday, May 31, 2014

Celebrate Your Day in Style!


I've got a fun card here for any celebration! I used the Sheena A Little Bit Sketchy, Falling Feathers with the Delicata Golden Glitz ink. I actually pulled out my clear embossing powder and heat gun! What????!!! I haven't used that in so long. I forgot how much I love it.

I then took the largest feather from the Falling Feathers set and stamped onto my watercolor paper. I used VersaFine ink because I was going to be using watercolors and it won't run that way. I then dabbed onto my handy craft mat some Radiant Neon in Electric Pink and Electric Purple and spritzed with water so that I could "paint" my feather with it. I LOVE the way the neon inks looks so soft when used with that technique. I then fussy cut that out and set aside.
For the tag, I took the Swallow from UmWow Studios and used it as a stencil! I placed it onto the tag and spritzed on some black spray mist. I let it dry and then took off the swallow. This way, I can use it over and over!! I then stamped the "celebrate your day in style" sentiment from the set Sentimentals-Imagine in Delicata, Golden Glitz in the open space. I took some natural ribbon from my stash and tied that through the tag hole. I used pop dots to adhere the large feather behind the tag. 


There you have it! Go celebrate and shop with Crafter's Companion and UmWow Studios today for some unique items just like these.


No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...