Saturday, May 17, 2014

Scruffy Little Cat Release


This adorable set of images is called Scruffy Little Cat. I love the fun eyelashes and the fun elements to color!!! Perfect for bridal showers, bachelorette showers, wedding card for a special friend or any girly girl you know!

I used the Scruffy Little Cat EZ Mount Stamp Set-Niamh. I colored her in with the Spectrum Noir Markers (TN3, TN7, TN9, FS3, FS2, CR1, PP5, BG6, BG2, DR3) and the Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils (040, 063, 069, 089, 027, 086, 108, 094, 093). I decided to give her eyelashes a little sparkle with a black glitter pen I have. Love the way she came out.

The white angled piece behind her I ran through my machine using the 6x6 Embossalicious embossing folder. It just adds that right touch of interest, but doesn't overpower the pretty lady and sentiment (also from the Niamh set)! I added some black, grey and star sequins as well. Just because it's like a pajama party going on in here with Niamh! I hope you enjoyed my project. Check out all the fun Scruffy Little Cat sets available at Crafter's Companion!

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...