Saturday, April 26, 2014

Say Cheese

Here's a really quick card that can be used for a bunch of occasions. Great to have in your card stash to grab and go.

I used the camera image from the Stamp-It Australia Dreamer, Once in a Lifetime set. I didn't do anything other than stamp and fussy cut. For the sentiment, I used the saying from Stamp-It Australia Dreamer, Scattered Thoughts. I just cut it down to the size I wanted and rounded the bottom corners. I used my Radiant Neon, Electric Blue and Electric Green. I simply used a brush and swiped it on dry so you could see the brush strokes.



I picked a teal card stock for the card base to match the color that the two neon inks had made. I then picked a really pretty and busy floral patterned paper. Rounded the bottom corners of those two to mimic what I did with the sentiment block, and I used foam adhesive squares to pop up the camera and sentiment. I then took some spray mist I had and flicked it on (it's a metallic peach color that matches the flowers in the background). I tied a simple ivory bow for the top for added interest.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...