Thursday, June 6, 2013

Peaceful Lakeside


Here's a very simple card that could be perfect for a new retiree! Or a birthday card, encouragement, you name it. This boat image is very calming I think! I colored this boat from the Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy-Peaceful Lakeside set from Crafter's Companion with my Spectrum Noir markers. 


I colored this and cut it out and distressed the edges of the dark brown stock to minic the look of the worn wooden boats. I used a blue resin flower from my stash to dress up the sentiment.

Hope you enjoyed my project! Check out all of the amazing stamp sets offered at Crafter's Companion today!



1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful!!!Love your coloring,looks so relaxing,Have a good weekend!!!

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...