Friday, June 21, 2013

Brambly Hedge Release!


Have I got an ADORABLE card to share with you today for a new release from Crafter's Companion called Brambly Hedge, Autumn Story set, available on June 25. You're going to want them all. Sooooo sweet. 

I chose this adorable sleeping mice image with the perfect sentiment from the set. Reminds me of my little guy and me cozying up together in our bed. :) Sweet moments. 

 


I colored the image in with my Spectrum Noir markers and cut out around the image and tucked it behind the paper at the top of the card. I chose a patterned paper that was soft and to be, looked like sheets!  I then used the sentiment on a white piece and cut the patterned paper flags by hand and tucked them behind the sentiment. I also colored my rhinestones with my Spectrum Noirs to match the teal in the paper behind it. I popped it up with pop dots. All glued to a green card base. Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...