Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Brambly Hedge Release-Summer Card


Here's another cute card I created with the Brambly Hedge release using the strawberry basket from the Summer Story set and the Happy Birthday to You... sentiment is from the Spring Story set. I love the colors! Kraft with red=awesomeness. 



I used the 6x6 Embossalicious Embossing Folder, Florabunda (the larger flower image on the bottom of the embossing folder) and used a spiral notebook punch on the left side. I think it adds a little fun to this. 
I actually colored in the strawberries and basket with my watercolor pencils and used a Spectrum Noir marker for the sky to add a little blue there.

For the bow, I actually used The Ultimate Tool to tie that. I followed the instructions in the booklet that comes with it and I'm amazed. I am doing this. ALL. THE. TIME. It was so easy!!

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...