Thursday, June 20, 2013

Crafter's Companion June Summer Challenge

Come play along with this challenge with Crafter's Companion this month...theme is SUMMER!

Here's the card I created for the challenge. How summery is this?? I used the Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy-Flower Power set. I used the larger and medium flower for this card and just pulled out a bunch of bright colored Spectrum Noir markers and went to coloring. I then fussy cut each one. 



I used a small square of patterned paper on my white card base for a peek of color. I then just used pop dots for each flower and tucked them in a little grouping just until I had it right.

For the circle, I used the "Your Make My Days Brighter" sentiment from Crisalis Classics-A Morning Stroll and cut it out with my 1" circle punch. I used some spray mists and inked the edges a little bit with the distress ink. I punched a hole and added some twine. 

That's it! I just adore the bright colors. I hope you play along!



1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love the flowers,great coloring!!!

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...