Saturday, June 15, 2013
Sheena's A Little Bit Festive Release
I'll show you how I made this box, too!
1. Choose a patterned paper (and be sure if you choose something with wording, it's the correct way before cutting and scoring...not like I did this or anything)
2. Cut your patterned paper to 6-1/2" wide by 12" tall.
3. Score at 1" on both sides on the longer side.
4. Score at 1", 5-1/2", 6-1/2" and 11" on the shorter side.
5. Cut your slits as shown in the photo and then cut away the 2 corner sections completely (that will end up being the TOP of the box).
6. Flip your paper over and apply the adhesive* on the 4 flaps.
7. Assemble your box.
8. Decorate away!!!! That's it!
I then colored the top image from the new Sheena's A Little Bit Festive Release-Christmas Cocoa which is being released to the US Tuesday, June 18th! These are AMAZING sets that will be sold for $12.95 per set OR 3 for $30. Must snag these. I'm tellin' ya. They're fab...just wait and see...
I colored in the image of the cocoa and cookies with my Spectrum Noir markers, cut around the image and adhered with pop dots to the top of my box.
*ADHESIVE NOTE: I used the Crafter's Companion Extra Strong Permanent Tape Runner. These are SUPER sticky and they're great for projects like these where you don't want to chance it coming apart for your recipient.
It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun. I mean, we are in the thick of summe...
Spring is just around the corner, and you can almost smell those flowers. Okay, I'm dreaming, but this card is too cute for words. ...
There is a new monthly challenge over at Spectrum Noir for February! The challenge theme* for February 2017 is: ANYTHING GOES...