Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Heartfelt Wishes Card


Let's start off with Christmas in July...I know, be mad at me now, but once you're crafting away, you'll thank me come December!



I used one of the cutest sets I think and there are so many possibilities with it for this card. I used the gingerbread felt shape from the Sheena set, Xmas Stamps-Heartfelt Wishes. I colored them in with my Spectrum Noirs. I listed the colors below that I used.

I also stamped the background with the Floral Fancies set in this amazing new product called Delicata ink which is coming soon and a MUST HAVE ITEM. Seriously gold and amazing! Stamped this in no particular pattern on some patterned cardstock scrap I had in my stash.  (I took a side angled shot so you can see the sheen of the gold ink. Wow.) 

I fussy cut everything out and used pop dots to layer it onto the green base. 




Spectrum Noir colors used: 
CG1, CG2, CG2, BG4, JG1, JG2, JG6, GB6, GB8, GB10, CR9, CR10, CR11 and Blender pen

1 comment:

{Chrissie} said...

This is awesome - it really looks just like felt!!! :)

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...