Saturday, October 29, 2016

Sown with Love

Good morning! It's funny because I love these gardening type sets and I don't garden! I have a black thumb I always say. But I'm hoping that next spring, I can start and maintain a successful garden full of herbs and veggies for us. Fingers crossed ;)


I know a lot of people who love to garden and these sets are perfect for it! 


The little seed packet die is probably my most favorite. This would be a great way to gift a gardening lover some seeds for either veggies, fruit, or flowers as part of a gift basket!


Thank you for stopping by. Pop on over to Crafter's Companion to see the other Sheena gardening inspired sets!

SUPPLIES USED:

Sheena Perfect Partners Home Life, Sown with Love Stamp Set and Dies
Sheena Perfect Partners Home Life, Herb Garden Stamp Set
Spectrum Noir Watercolor Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers: Sepia, Fawn, Terracotta, Leaf Green, Evergreen, and Moss
Versafine, Onyx Black
Memento Luxe, Pistachio
Distress Ink, Scattered Straw

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...