Saturday, October 22, 2016

Ahoy!

Good morning! I've got a birthday greeting card for a young man here today. Cards for boys are on the harder side, but I love this image. It's cute, but boyish.


Isn't he cute?! I used the sentiment on a wooden speech bubble for some fun.


The embossed pebble background adds some fun interest to the card.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card today. I've listed and linked the supplies below if you'd like to check out the adorable boyish items Crafter's Companion has to offer.

SUPPLIES USED:

Embossing Folder, Textures - Pebbles
Memento, Tuxedo Black
Versafine, Onyx Black
Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: FS5, FS9, PP1, CT1, CT4, GB3, IG2, IG5, DG2, DG4, TN3, TN8, EB6, EB7, TB4, TB8, BG10, GG1, BGR1, BGR5, CR9, DR2, BT5

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...