Thursday, October 27, 2016

Mermaid Love

Good morning! I know a lot of people love mermaids, and I think this set is perfect! It was so fun to color her tail especially. I used the ColourBlend Pencils and Sparkle Pens to make it appear more lifelike and shimmery.




I gave it dimension by using foam adhesive. I decided to give her red hair as well to really make it pop against the bright blues.



Thanks for checking out my card! Please stop by Crafter's Companion to check out other gorgeous sets from Sheena! Supplies used are listed below. Happy crafting!

SUPPLIES USED:

Sheena A Little Bit Magical, Maid of the Sea
Memento, Tuxedo Black
Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Spectrum Sparkle Pens: Crystal Clear, Aquamarine, Starry Sky and Soft Jade
Spectrum Noir Colourblend Pencils: 037, 038, 004, 006, 009, 071, 067, 084, 088, 110, 115, 117, 061, 063, 013, 033, 077, 024, 025
Spectrum Noir Blending Solution and Paper Stumps

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...