Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Best Wishes

Good morning! I've got a really bright and adorable card today perfect for a little lady's special day. I just love the kitten. I colored it to look like our cat, Ashley.


Ah! I mean, how cute is that cat?! I know she's saying, just let me at that balloon. Just for a minute. 


This is one of those stamp sets that's super fun to color and your imagination can really go wild. I wanted to do something different with giving them a shadow/background, so I used this dot technique I've seen others do and I'm a big fan now!! 


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed seeing this bright and fun card. Check out all the adorable images to color, and a variety of different products Crafter's Companion carries to color your creations. 

SUPPLIES USED:
Scruffy Little Kitten, Lettie
Bebunni, Cottage Lace Die
Memento, Tuxedo Black
Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Sheena Perfect Parnters Home Life, In a Pickle Stamp Set
Spectrum Sparkle Pen, Crystal Clear
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: FS2, FD5, FS9, CR3, GB10, TN7, TN8, BP2, BP7, IG1, CT1, CT4, JG1, LG5, PP3, PP4, IB2, GT1, GT2, GT3, LV1, LV2, IB3, GG1, GG2, LV3, IG2, TB1, IG10, and Blender



No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...