Lawnscaping Challenge #140 sponsored by Lawn Fawn


There's a new challenge that's perfect for fall - COLOR SCHEME. Just use purple, black and a color of your choice! I can't wait see what you all come up with.

We are sponsored by the always amazing Lawn Fawn! Those folks just rock and they are sponsoring this challenge with a free stamp set of the winner's choice! So many stamp to choose from, I know. It's tough. We just heart them! Thank you Kelly Marie and gang for sponsoring us! 


I had so much fun creating this card!!! As I've said many times before, I LOOOOOOVE Halloween. Everything about October is amazing to me. So I had to make a cute little card wishing someone a spooky Halloween...


As you can see, my color of choice was olive green. 
That's the perfect compliment for this card I think!


I decided to really make this little vampire pop by putting him hanging from a branch.
Such a simple touch, but I really think it makes the card!


I wanted a soft purple to contrast with the dark olive and black, so I turned to my watercolor markers, watercolor cardstock and some water. I did flick on some black and white spray mist for an added touch. If you look closely, you can see in white where I stamped little stars. VERY subtle. 


I popped up the wings and the ghost vampire off the background as well as the entire watercolored panel to give it some interest. 

This was so much fun. I encourage you to have 
a blast with this and enter the challenge HERE!  

PRODUCTS USED:
  • Lawn Fawn Booyah
  • Lawn Fawn Love You S'more
  • Memento, Tuxedo Black
  • Memento Luxe, Wedding Dress
  • Spectrum Aqua Markers
  • Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Cardstock
  • Heidi Swapp Color Shine, Black Velvet
  • Studio Calico Mister Huey's Mist, White


Comments

jamie vanskiver said…
This is soooo cute and fun! Love the background and the bat ghost hanging upside down is just so cute!

Popular Posts