Saturday, November 14, 2015

Princess Material


Good morning! I have an adorable little card for a special little girl in your life. I don't have girls, so I get to make girly cards, I'm super happy!! Crafter's Companion is a great place for beautiful stamps and coordinating products.


This image was so much fun to color!! I chose a teal and orange color for her clothing/hair band, and the pop of the butterflies. Just so much vibrant color to go perfect for the sentiment, Princess Material!



I hope you enjoyed my girly card! Have fun crafting!!

PRODUCTS USED:

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness - she is just delightful! So glad to see one of these stamps inked up. Now I am going to hurry over and add to my wish list! Beautifully done - thanks for sharing!

Sweet Thoughts Card

Spring is just around the corner, and you can almost smell those flowers. Okay, I'm dreaming, but this card is too cute for words. ...