Saturday, November 14, 2015

Princess Material


Good morning! I have an adorable little card for a special little girl in your life. I don't have girls, so I get to make girly cards, I'm super happy!! Crafter's Companion is a great place for beautiful stamps and coordinating products.


This image was so much fun to color!! I chose a teal and orange color for her clothing/hair band, and the pop of the butterflies. Just so much vibrant color to go perfect for the sentiment, Princess Material!



I hope you enjoyed my girly card! Have fun crafting!!

PRODUCTS USED:

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness - she is just delightful! So glad to see one of these stamps inked up. Now I am going to hurry over and add to my wish list! Beautifully done - thanks for sharing!

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...