Monday, November 16, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #118 sponsored by Lawn Fawn


Good morning! Another fun Lawnscaping Challenge is up today - In with the Old! Dust off those unloved goodies for this challenge. I haven't used a couple of these sets in a little while, so I got to work creating this card.

Our amazing sponsor is Lawn Fawn for this challenge, so be sure to read the rules on the blog and enter your project for a chance to win!!

Here is the card I created for this challenge:


I had an idea that I wanted to use this mailbox but make it just for letters for Santa, with the letters spilling out of it! And why not add a few packages in there? The background was created with several snowflake and star stamps. For the bluish glow around the mailbox, I created a simple mask of it with a sticky note and then rubbed on some light blue ink with a craft sponge. It gives it some dimension and a soft glow that reminds me of blowing snow. 

I listed all the products at the end of the blog post. Here are a couple more images of the details on the card!


I hope you enjoyed my oldie but goodie project today! Play around with those forgotten about stamps and supplies and have fun with it! Thanks for checking in!

PRODUCTS USED:


2 comments:

Lenae said...

So cute!

Ruth G said...

Wonderful! I love your idea for the card and the snowy background is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing!

Sweet Thoughts Card

Spring is just around the corner, and you can almost smell those flowers. Okay, I'm dreaming, but this card is too cute for words. ...