Monday, November 30, 2015

30 Days of Grateful Mini Album for Blitsy

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!! And a fun filled, extra long weekend. I was honored to join in on the Blitsy sleepover event they had for Black Friday, started decorating my house, and more. Busy, busy!!

But while all that was going on, I was up on the Blitsy blog with my 30 days of grateful mini album. I love the reflection of things to be thankful for and this is a perfect place to store it all and take time every now and then to look back on those things. It helps put things in perspective I think :) Plus, it's super cute!

Come check out all the details on the Blitsy blog post HERE: http://blitsy.com/blog/diy/diy-mini-album-30-days-of-grateful

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...