Festive Wonder Popcorn Box
'Tis the Season!! I'm so excited to share this project I created using the Signature Collection by Sara Davies, Festive Wonder and the Ultimate Tool! It makes making boxes so much fun. This would be perfect for a small gift card, or other little treats to tuck inside.
I created the box using the Sweet Things embossing board for the Ultimate Tool with the 12x12 Festive Wonder Paper Pad. I punched two holes on either side and tied in a nice thick grosgrain ribbon for the handle.
I embossed the tissue! This is such a fun way to add a little extra something to your holiday gift giving. I trimmed the tissue down to a skinner size to be able to fit into my die cutting machine. And honestly, I just folded it to fit inside the 5x7 folder and embossed it once. That's it!
Crafter's Companion has a lot of different items to create boxes, cards, and more!
- Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Festive Wonder 5" X 7" Embossing Folder - Snow Flurry
- Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Festive Wonder Decorative Metal Die - Season's Greetings
- Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Festive Wonder 12" x 12" Paper Pad
- Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Festive Wonder 6" x 6" Paper Pad
- Sweet Treats Ultimate Embossing Board - Sweet Things
- The Ultimate Crafter's Companion
- Watercolor Cardstock
- Die'Sire Essentials, Scalloped Squares