Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sledding Snowman

The holidays are approaching (only 3 months away)! So that means getting some holiday cards ready to mail out in time this year. I'm determined!

I've created this little card today:


I LOVE this little snowman. He's just too cute. And I decided to color this today with my pencils over my markers. They are perfect for images with smaller details, like the scarf, sled, and such. 

Embossing folder and layers with foam adhesive give great dimension and texture to your cards. 
PRODUCTS:

Check out all the adorable and new items Crafter's Companion has to offer for their holiday items. So much fun stuff to choose from!


1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!!!Super Cute!!!Love their stamps there makers are great!!!Have a good day!!!

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...