Saturday, September 12, 2015

Friendship Card

I think having just anything cards in your card stash is so important. You never know when you'll need to send a little note of encouragement or just to say hi message to your friend. There's something about getting a handwritten note in the mail when you really need a pick me up.

Let's get to the card, shall we?


This is a cute way to "send flowers" to someone special! I love his sweet little face. :) I've linked the products I've used to create this card below. 

Here are a couple more photos so you can see the detail.



PRODUCTS:
Check out Crafter's Companion for more by Mulberry Wood and much, much more. 


Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...