Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Golden Dreams

I am inspired by different quotes I see and this quote I chose for the card I created today really is inspiring!


I started with a kraft cardstock base, cut and scored to 4.25x5.5. Next, I chose a pretty patterned paper and cut that to the same size as my front panel for the card and adhered it.

Next, I took a piece of the Shimmering Cardstock in Green Envy and cut that to 4x5.25. I rounded two corners and then stamped the Sheena Optimism Leaf in Delicata, Golden Glitz. I also heat embossed the leaves. Too bad you can't tell in the photos, but it's so pretty in person!

For the sentiment, I took a piece of vellum and inked up the quote from the Sentimentals, Vintage set with Staz-On Midi Ink in Ganache. I glued that the the green embossed leaf panel and added a simple white with gold fleck twine around the top of that piece and tied a simple ribbon. I added several white enamel dots as well for some interest on the right side of the card. Then, I glued that entire panel to the flower paper with some thick foam adhesive.

Thanks for visiting today and check out all the awesome products Crafter's Companion has to offer!


No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...