Saturday, February 21, 2015

Bunches of Love


I'm back today with another Bebunni card!! This is from the set Bunches of Love. I stamped him with Tuxedo Black onto Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock.


I did a breakdown this time for the Spectrum Noir Marker colors I used for each section of the image to show you exactly where I used each color.


Bunny: IG1, IG3, IG4, BGR1, Blender
Ears: CR2, CR3, CR5
Nose: IG7
Cheeks: FS6
Tag: EB1, EB2, Blender
Flowers/Bouquet: BG4, GB6, GB7, BG1, BP2, BP5, CR6, CR8, LV1, LV2, OR1, OR2, GB5, GT1, GT2, FL3, CT2, CT4, TN4, TN8, DR2, DR7, CR1, FS4, FS9, JG1, JG3, CG3, CG4, CG1, BGR3, TB2, TB4

For the sentiment, I cut it out using the Die'Sire Essentials, Circles and behind that, I used the Die'Sire, Circle Doilies die. It adds a really pretty touch to the simple circle! I added a few light teal colored sequins for interest.

For the colored image, I fussy cut around him leaving a slight white area so it would pop off the background papers. I wanted a darker color behind him for that reason. I then used simple strips of grey patterned paper at the top and bottom of that darker piece. And for added pop, I chose to pull the orange from the bouquet for the card base. Now, this is a 6"x6" card, so it's larger than the cards I typically make and I love it! I finished it off with a simple orange hemp bow glued to the center of the bouquet.


I hope you enjoyed the project today! Check out the adorable Bebunni sets and more at Crafter's Companion

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...