Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Birthday Blossom

Another Bebunni card is here for you today :) I cannot resist. She is just so adorable. I chose the Bebunni, Birthday Blossom set today for my card. It's just the perfect focal point for a card. I chose to leave the sentiment off this time just because it can be used for many different things that way!



I stamped her onto Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock in Tuxedo Black ink and colored her in with my Spectrum Noir Markers (BG2, BG4, BG10, BG5, CG1, BP1, BP7, FS2, FS6, HB2, HB3, LY2, TB8, CR1, FS4, GG1, TB1, Blender) and 057 of the Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils. I used that for the stems/leaves of the flowers since they're pretty thin and I didn't want the marker to bleed. That's a great tip ;)

I took 2 patterned papers and then some watercolor paper which I "colored" with Distress Ink in Pickled Raspberry after I cut them out using a scalloped bunting die. I then used some foam adhesive and tacked them down on the top of the card. 

I used just a plain kraft card base since I had some extra in my stash. Always great to use up your supplies!! 

I hope you enjoyed what I created today. Hop on over to Crafter's Companion to check out all the amazing goodies you can pick up there. 

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...