Saturday, July 12, 2014

For the Mr. and Mrs.


 Wedding season is upon us and I like to have cards at the ready.

I grabbed my Bebunni Love-Wedding Day stamp set from Crafter's Companion and got to work coloring these two love-bunnies in. I used my Spectrum Noir Markers (Blender, TN1, TN2, TN3, PP1, PP2, FS1, FS6, EB7, BG2, BG5, BG8, IB3, HB1, HB2, CG4, PP4, GB7, GB2, GB4, GB10, LV2, PL2, and PL3).

I simply stamped the sentiment in the open space in the lower left corner. That is also from the Bebunni Love-Wedding Day stamp set. I love all the little colored confetti around them!

I simply cut out around them in a rectangle shape. I chose a charcoal grey card stock base to coordinate with the groom's hat and a fun camera patterned paper since the wedding is all about the photos! Well, you know what I mean. Hey, I'm a photographer and I can't help it... ;)

I wanted a little something extra on here so I pulled out a flower from my stash and spritzed on some spray mist in a shimmery golden yellow color to match Mrs. Bebunni and added a fun wooden heart to the center.

Thanks for stopping by! Get crafting!

1 comment:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...