Friday, July 11, 2014

BIG News!!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY. 
HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY. 
HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY. 
HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY. 
HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY. 

I am so over the moon with this news! So I may have entered a little design team call for an amazing opportunity and I was hoping I'd be picked, but was trying to not think about it.

Then I got an amazing email just the other day and man, that made my day!!!!!! I did get picked :)

You are now looking at one of the new members of the Lawnscaping Facebook Inspiration Team. I know, how exciting, right?! I cannot wait to get started creating for this wonderful group of ladies I am thrilled to rub elbows with in a crafty sense.


Please go and LIKE Lawnscaping Challenges over on Facebook, follow the blog, follow on Pinterest, and sit back to enjoy all the things we will be creating!

1 comment:

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats, Miss Lady!! :)

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...