BIG News!!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY. 
HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY. 
HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY. 
HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY. 
HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY. 

I am so over the moon with this news! So I may have entered a little design team call for an amazing opportunity and I was hoping I'd be picked, but was trying to not think about it.

Then I got an amazing email just the other day and man, that made my day!!!!!! I did get picked :)

You are now looking at one of the new members of the Lawnscaping Facebook Inspiration Team. I know, how exciting, right?! I cannot wait to get started creating for this wonderful group of ladies I am thrilled to rub elbows with in a crafty sense.


Please go and LIKE Lawnscaping Challenges over on Facebook, follow the blog, follow on Pinterest, and sit back to enjoy all the things we will be creating!

Comments

Tenia Nelson said…
Congrats, Miss Lady!! :)

Popular Posts