Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Creative Cluster of Cards

Hey there! I have a cluster of cards I've created that I've been waiting to blog, so I collected them all in one post. I've tried to put the sets I used below. Most of the paper you'll see is from my stash, so I'm not sure where it came from, but please ENJOY all the posts.

I'd love for you to pin them too ;) Thanks!

You Rule!
Sweet Stamp Shop, Monogram Alpha (YOU)
Sweet Stamp Shop, Outline Lower Alpha (rule)
Sweet Stamp Shop, Artsy Fartsy (ruler)

Some Bunny Loves You

Colorful Thank You

Happy Birthday Calendar Style

Happy Birthday Koalas

Thank You Rooster
Sweet Stamp Shop,  Monogram It (sentiment/banner)
Sweet Stamp Shop, Meal Preference set (unknown actual name/retired)


Masculine Happy Birthday
Sweet Stamp Shop,  Monogram It (floral)

Kiss Me Frog Prince



No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...