Sheena Taste of India Sneak Peek!


Welcome to my little sneak peek for the newest release from Sheena, Taste of India. I used the Mandala set which is FAB to color in.


I stamped the image onto the Ultra Smooth White Premium Cardstock and then I used the Spectrum Noir markers and pencils (COMING SOON!) for this project. I used my markers (OR1, CR7, CR10, GB4, GB5, DR6, DR3, DR5, LY2, LY3, PL1, PL2) and pencils for adding more depth/details (105, 016, 078, 080, 082).

For the background, I have a mask I used with the Spray & Sparkle in Iridescent (be warned this is SUPER sticky and messy!), let it dry, and then went over it with a craft sponge and my awesomely vibrant Tsukineko Radiant Neon ink in Electric Yellow. I LOVE how this turned out. It was pretty hard to photograph that aspect, but in real life, it's glittery and so vibrant. 

I hope you liked the sneak I showed you for the newest set Sheena, Taste of India! 

Comments

Daria said…
Love the mix of warm colors on this mandala. Beautiful work. TFS.
grammypat said…
Love your card with its warm inviting colours --neat background

Popular Posts