Sheena A Taste of India Blog Hop
It's release day for the Sheena A Taste of India! Here's a colorful card I made to send anyone just to say hello! I love the way this turned out.
I took the elephant from the Sheena A Taste of India Marching Elephants and stamped that onto the Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock. My go-to paper. It's a must have! I then took my Spectrum Noir markers ( IG2, IG4, IG5, IG6, TN7, GB1, EB2) and I added shadows and colored in the floral blanket and head piece of the elephant with the Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencil (038, 039, 119, 046, 021, 113, 028, 033, 036, 066, 071, 065, 112, 003).
I then fussy cut around the elephant and used foam adhesive squares to pop her up off the background. I chose a golden yellow patterned paper that I thought went well with the Indian theme. I snuck in the wooden hello bubble behind the elephant and there you go!
Please hop around to all the amazing designer's blogs for your chance to win these prizes:
- DT Blogs – 6 prizes will be given out to 6 different randomly selected blog comments from all of the designers blogs. We will award the sets when the winners are announced.
- CC US blog - 2 sets from this release to 2 different randomly selected CC US blog comments, winner's choice.
- Participants may add comments to any of the blog hop posts from Thursday, April 17th – Monday, April 21st until 11pm (ET)/8pm (PT).
- Winners will be selected on Tuesday and announced on the CC US Blog on Wednesday, April 22nd.
- Winners must send an email to claim their prize (information will be provided when the winners are announced)
Here's the hop list:
- Crafter’s Companion US Blog
- Kendra Wietstock
- Allie Gower
- Chrissie Tobas
- Christiana Reuling
- Jenn Cochran
- Jennifer Ingle
- Laurel Beard
- Mary Dawn Quirindongo
- Tenia Nelson
- Trena Brannon
- Wendy Price
- Stephanie Severin
- Annette Allen
- Giovana Smith
- Leah l'Orange
- Lori Barnett
- Roxanne O'Brien <<< YOU ARE HERE >>>
- Swarup Murthy