Let's get started on this card I created today. I wanted something bright and pretty reminding me that spring is not that far away. It's not, right? Please tell me it isn't. I am not a huge winter fan, and if you've followed my blog long enough, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that a few times. Or a few hundred...
Today, I decided to do some embossing and then rubbing a soft blue "sky" over the embossed design to minic a sky for my colorful little butterflies. The sentiment is simple for this clean layout. Perfect for so many different occasions.
One of my goals this year is to make or purchase a card box that I can separate by categories so I can pull one when I need one. My other goal is to purchase in bulk envelopes for all these handmade beauties.
I hope you enjoyed my simple and clean card today. Be on the lookout over at the Crafter's Companion site and blog for more inspiration by the talented designers I am lucky to join.
S U P P L I E S U S E D
- Sheena A Little Bit Scenic, Flying Colors
- Sheena Perfect Partners Home Life, Sown With Love
- Premium Ultra White Smooth Cardstock
- Spectrum Aqua Watercolour Cardstock
- Spectrum Noir Aqua Blend Pencils: Hyacinth, Fig, Petunia, Papaya, Iris, and Rose
- White Embossing Powder
- Memento Luxe, Wedding Dress
- Versafine, Onyx Black
- Distress Ink, Tumbled Glass